SMILE.

"I look good, always, but especially today, professionally fresh on display like hey, take a picture, it's not a dream, I'm flat out gorgeous. Maybe it's because I eat a lot of oranges. I don't know, I can't help it, I'm not even tryin', really, I'm hot, you think I'm lyin'? Look at my ass and pants, give it more than a passing glance, stare at it a while. Compare it to a peach, each cheek if you can bear it. Breathe me in deeply, I'm like an airy breeze, whisperin', blowin' through the branches of the cherry trees. I'm a treat, I'm a nice little surprise for your eyes, look too long though and it could be your demise. It ain't a disguise, I'm flyer than an eagle, sky's the limit, besides the fact that I'm barely legal. It's too easy, I'm sorry I can't help askin' it, and bad news, I'm gettin better lookin' with every passing minute. I'm pretty, pretty, but I take it all in stride, thing is I'm even more beautiful on the inside. I'm nice, I'm so nice, with the winning smile, I'm stylish in fashion, make a wish with my eye lashes. I'm magical, actually casual traditional, mystical, in top physical condition. Well-oiled machine, perfectly peachy keen, it's freaky really, equally squeaky clean frequently.

"I look good and you look good, but not as good as me.
I'm so dope."

Popular Posts