San Diego :)




My brother is always wearing exclusive shirts.. And today he had one on that I actually liked, lol and I was curious enough to ask what he was wearing. The Lovewright Co. Unfortunately he fell asleep WHILE WEARING IT before I could snap a pic or two so I decided to research a little and came upon these shirts:




[shown above] that I adored as well. Check 'em out at:

www.lovewrightco.com or mauveonline.com..

~Something I haven't personally checked out yet is TheUpStarts.com. I hear they got these 13 tracks of Classic Hip Hop.. Hmmm..

~Also, the Swiv Tackle Circus [STC] usually has some worthwhile event to go to.. "Get Swivtacular @ THE GREATEST GALLERTIQUE ON EARTH" lol pretty cool though..

As Lil Wayne's parts in The Crackhouse are boomin' in my ears..

"Joey don't do it. Joey done did it....
---
N if they piss u off u shit on them.."

Ahhhh [happy smiles]

Popular Posts