kinda sleepy-tired head..

I just been feelin' Buck 65 this May.. Vibe w/me.

"You ain't feelin' me 'til you feel what I feel, I ride by myself on one wheel, but I deal with the fact that you take what you get and ignore the shit and the piss that goes with the territory. Compare the story stuck to the fridge to that of the hermit living under the bridge. One counts his blessings and asks, "What are my debts?," the other collects cash in butterfly nets. Talk about stuck, can't even begin to know, pants around my ankles and I'm waitin' for the wind to blow, waitin' for the sun to shine, question mark, underline, lookin' for the perfect break, it seems as though they're none to find. The highest heel couldn't make me feel inferior, 'cause you can't ever really camoflauge your interior. So even though sometimes I hide in the undergrowth, I say my graces as if I were under oath."

"..guess but you'll never know where I've been: around the block twice, across hell's half acre..."

Popular Posts