Mm..

"Piss off the wrong person you think you're defending, with promises made they may be just pretending.

"If you need to be told what to say, get a teleprompter.

"I try to be nice and take care of my appearances, keep out of trouble and trifle interferences."

My favorite:

"I get what I want but got no one to share it with, I feel it in my chest and nothin' to compare it with.

"Show me your photographs and tell me a ghost story, as long as it doesn't involve your ex-[girl]friend. Stars glow in the dark until the first sign of daylight, I like human contact but I don't like to play fight.

"Somebody call me, my number's unlisted, some stories are straight and others come twisted.

"The story of my childhood is bad luck and crisis.

"If I be myself, I'll be by myself, but I don't wanna be remembered by the way I've been rendered. No I don't...

"I hope to goodness that I'll always be aware and sure of myself."

Come BUCK with me!

Popular Posts