Just Another Day.

"The path of radical thought is mathematical."

"Old-fashioned outfits and it also appears that gratuities are greater when you don't wear braziers.
They give you their orders and watch when you write 'em,
wishing that you could be their menu item.
They wanna be breast-fed the day you get work off,
with you in their thoughts, they walk home and then jerk off.
You look like a model, so young and intrepid.
Your regular customers are old and decrepid.
The food here is rotten, but the service is stellar,
I know that I love her, and I wish I could tell her.
But they don't know your name, 'cause you don't really care, as long as they tip you and stay in their chair.
They swallow their tongues with the venom of thirty vipers,
if you tell them a lie, it changes their dirty diapers."

Ima have to serve fools cuz everyone's going crazy in this house and I'm the strongest.

Popular Posts