I LOVE...

So you know for the younger kids, their interests may be based on what they are exposed to.. which is fine but as they get older it's great to explore and find your own identity then stay true to yourself.. blah blah blah.


When Andrew and I decide to watch a movie it's most likely going to be a computer animated movie as opposed to the original Disney movies with strictly drawings from the storyboard.. *DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE THEM AND THANK MY MOTHER SO MUCH FOR HAVING ALL DISNEY MOVIES on VHS prior to the Platinum series released on DVD, and soon (now?) BluRay*


Okay so he likes Pixar movies a bit more than the Dreamworks movies and I found that extremely interesting.



His favs: both Toy Story's and that fish movie lol.


And I'm basing it on what gets his attention the most.


He has yet to see Monster's Inc., and Ratatouille but The Incredibles didn't have his attention as much.. Anyway just like I've been collecting all the Disney movies from the Platinum edition I made it my mission to collect all Pixar movies made so far..



I am so anxious for:

Cars 2 *Summer 2012!!*


and as mentioned above,



Toy Story 3!! [ahem, June 18, 2010 ahem]




And you better believe I'm watching Toy Story next year and Toy Story 2 in 2010 when they're released in 3-D muahaha!

I think John Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, Pete Doctor, Lee Unkrich, and Joe Ranft (God bless his soul) are absolutely amazing! I admire them so much and I'm always anxious and pleased with the special features on their movies, sometimes Disc 2 lol. I make sure to go through everything and am so intrigued by the process of making their movies. Especially the storyboard pitch OH MANN all those little white sheets with tons of post-it notes everywhere demanding to revise LMAO. When John, Andrew, Joe, and Pete were gathered around and discussing Toy Story after its 10 yr release it was incredibly humble for them to reminisce and share their stories.


I just know that they continue to tell a story and not just something that sells but something that is meaningful and definitely leaves a long lasting positive effect for me. I mean each movie has a stroy! A creative story with sincerity and oh so hilarious. This admiration/infatuation/and respect is the reason I buy and share and watch these movies with Andrew :)






So YOU KNOW I want to see that love story with that cute robot aka Johnny 5's long lost son lmao.. this summer.. Should be exciting to watch with Andrew and possibly hearing him say Waaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllll-EEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;-D all throughout the movie MUAHAHA.



But seriously. Think back to Toy Story in 1995!! How they started this phenomenon with just "an idea" and pushed the limits of animation and computer technology and they continue to do so.. All while building the close relationships through their "coffee breaks" or "working so hard til 3am" lol ;-) ;-) As I imagine these grown ass men playin' with their childhood toys.. Laser taggin' on the hallway hahahaha.


M-U-C-H respect.


P.S.


Do
NOT


get me started on those short films --WHERE IT ALL STARTED!!
*I got the BluRay ;-)*


P.S.S. The Adventures of Andre and Wally B.. before me and before Pixar!! hehe Don't trip George Lucas u still makin' that money lol I still be seein' THX ;-) all over the Pixar peliculas.

Popular Posts