hi.

You ever just find yourself waking up smiling he'll'a hard or tried goin' back to sleep and u keep opening your eyes cuz u have to readjust your face because your smile is so big it's interrupting your journey to sleep? Haha

Well, I know what that's like. I either had a phenomenal dream and I'm waking up remembering every detail and I giggle while I'm awake after the fact. Or I got a rare but so worthwhile phonecall from a dear friend of mine that after we hang up I can't wipe the fuckin smile off my face.

Yo. Trip out. A few months ago I'd get late night phonecalls from Brooklyn and it was always some useless information lol so I started silencin my phone cuz well it's all about me. My schedule is different from other 21 yr olds. I don't stay up late intentionally. I don't go out and all that jazz; I don't know I'm getting old. Anyway the reason is my bed time is 8:30 lol same as my boy and Im awake by 7 every day. Now, ppl that know me KNOW I love sleep. Ppl that used to know me knew that I was able to sleep whenever wherever. Well these last few months it has not been the case. I find myself stressin' or worryin' about hell'a different things. My community, happiness, the world, life, money, family I deal with directly and family I deal with down South. Shit even politics has found its way, smh. It varies. But if I happen to go to sleep @ 8:30 I wake round 9 or right after my son goes to sleep [8:40, smh] and as soon as I wake an everlasting thought enters my brain and I can't release it. Mann it sucks!! Then I can't sleep. That shit aint coo!

So yeah that little novel explainin' why I silence my phone cuz I'm gon get my sleep u know?

For about two weeks now no matter how hard I try I am unable to sleep. Layin' in the dark readin' or just resting I can't. So my phone got the sound back. I figured. Why not. Brooklyn still calls me when he needs to talk about Nacho Libre or some other bitch he fuckin lol.

Today I'm takin' my boy to get his shots and of course unable to sleep when he slept AGAIN. I get irritated but eventually I dozed off. Woke up staring at my phone like it wasn't mine and how'd it get in my hand lol. Point is I haven't had a fulfilling morning since January lol and this particular phonecall. Well, he made my summer. Aww. Shutup! lol.

..........

You had me at hello NY.

:)

A trigajizillion thank you's love.

Popular Posts