Got Life?

Everytime he wakes up and wants to cuddle with me, I tell you, there is not one worry in my mind. I'm complete. I'm full of life. I'm drifting on a cloud as he holds me tight. Cheek to cheek then a quick eskimo kiss. Then the other cheek. Then a kiss. It's so much love as he wraps his legs around me and we're rollin' around in bed. It's. It's. Happiness. Smiling so hard. And searching for his eyes only to never find them because his lids are hiding them and his dimples exposed as he's shuts his eyes tightly speaking the language that only he, himself understands. It's music to my ears. He's the only one that understands me every day around this time that we spend at least 10 minutes in each other's grasp. I am truly blessed.

Thank You God. For making me see. For making me appreciate. I'd be lost without You.

Now I sleep and pray the Lord my soul to keep.

Popular Posts