Between the Lines

Wednesday is probably the day I dread the most but always ends up being a pretty awesome day. It's the beginning that I complain about. Because I'm up & about before the sun decides to shine w/me. *wink, Wink, WINK* lol, nah. Nothin' is wrong w/my eye. So... After my visit to America's 1st Theme Park yesterday, I woke up exhausted. Super wish I would have gone to sleep at 9:03 when I got here. But nooooooooo. Had to get on my bullshit & think about love n shit, lol. Love wasn't thinkin' 'bout me tho. (I feel it, HAHA). As always, I'm rambling. SO. Today was pretty fun.

Tried fuckin' w/an old flame that used to flare passionately. But dude was sleep. I was mad. But then I got busy & pissed off a co-worker. Man, I love gettin' her mad. Swear if looks could kill, lol. This two-faced heffa is awesome, lol. She SWEARS I can't see past her facade; I'm very comfortable at a position in which others think I don't know much. Only thing they're foolin' is themselves though. But they'd never know. 'Cause I'm stupid 8·)

Drama at work & this time I'm part of it. It was exciting!!! Was prepared to lose my job & ayythang, lol. Was like, "Guess I'm moving sooner than I thought, lol," but nah. I'm still employed. We shall see though. *wink & the gun, type: Carlton* So I hadn't eaten anything since a quarter after five & it was noon now; my tummy was craving ceviche. Took myself out for some great munchage. Thought about my dad. So I hit him w/a "How you say... Jealous," along w/the pic below.


He hit me w/a "Good for yo," lol. I'm STILL not used to texting w/him but I gotta say. He had me rollin'! Man, crazy how I rarely saw him growing up (let alone, remember myself as a child anydamnway) but I would give anything to relive my childhood. I didn't see it then, but he was a HUGE part of my life. Mom can talk all the shit she wants about him & his carelessness. But he cares. Always has. He took care of me. & I'm not even his.

Shrimp ceviche at the beach, w/the pop in a bottle. All while listening to Leroy Smart? Shiiiit. NOTHING was missing. After that, I took myself into the Surf Museum that's next to that hole in the wall spot I got my foods from, that I always say, "Maybe next time," to & was filled w/inspiration.

Spoke w/the man there about my surfing past. My buddies back in Jalisco that want me to go back so we can get back to the dangerous waters & not worry about a thing. *SIGH* I fckin' miss it out there so much. But every time I go, I'm disappointed w/what it's turning into. More disappointed in my last visit there though; created MAD MEMORIES I won't ever forget that are not type: care bears.

Rambling.

MY THEORY ON PLACES TO GO OUT TO EAT REMAINS TRUE!!!! *side-eye*

Deuces. For real this time; I see you, lol.

Popular Posts