The Professional

Filled w/such positive emotion. He does this to me.
His voice, the best I've ever heard. Strumming on my heart strings.
Ever so gently. Amazing.
All this time that has been lost, that's had me up at night wondering what's of his life.
All this time lost. & yet. All of our love remains intact.
& more. I'm convinced he's my soulmate. I was convinced then & couldn't be more sure now.
He knows me. I feel him. I need to see him. Fuck being thirsty, I'm hungry for his touch.
All these friendships that have thrived & died during the time he was respecting my decision never replenished the empty space. I was never truly complete.
& he. He's. He has me feeling overwhelmed, joyful; my days are much brighter just to think of his loving self.
I'll take it for what it is & that is the most meaningful relationship I've ever taken part in. The one that was filled w/the most insight I could handle.
He loves me. I KNOW he does. & for that reason I can't say the same.
I'm just glad my soulmate is w/me once again. & there's nothing that will come between my vision of holding him in my arms sooner than later.

Love, you are exuberant. Thank You.


"You are not mine to ask things of.
But I ask them anyway.."

Popular Posts