The Roxy

Vanessa is a dear friend of mine whom I went to school with in middle school & we rarely hang out due to the distance between us *cue Berlin's Take My Breath Away* Every time we get together we have thee best of times. A lot of confidential conversations & most importantly laughs. I love this woman. She fxcking rocks! Moving forward, we decided to go out Friday & catch j*DaVeY & U-N-I perform. She had never heard their music but I just KNEW she would appreciate this. So we were off to The Roxy. There, I spotted Mr. bananaclipse himself -whom also went to the same middle school as I but had no idea, hehe- & his friend Daniel whom I remember seeing in school 10 years ago but never spoke to him because I thought he was a loser. Aha! I kept telling him that all night & he was such a great sport about it. We were all losers babayyy (Beck).. THEN!!! Another middle school homie LOL -bootleg ass reunion- made his fashionably late appearance.. Ricky Oso Barry Fresco Jones!!! himself. ONE hell of an event & the company was irreplaceable as well as priceless. ♥

Tomorrow, Yesterday


Vanessa & I

Nola Darling

Vanessa-cerily FLY

Ricky & Vanessa

Y-O

Thurzday

U-N-I

I LOVE Y-O's footwear!

Mama Y-O

The third member aka ghostwriter of U-N-I: Sebastian

Groupie luv.

Miguel's fine ass. Vanessa was trying to lure him into her precious cargo LOL!
But he disappeared.

Y-O & his hair

Y-O mentally preparing himself to cut/shave it all off!!! :·O
Literally A second before the cut.

He had hair? (Fresh Prince)
He looks like he's thinking, "What the hell did I just allow to occur?" lol

Daniel & I

& last but definitely not least:
J*DaVeY


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Popular Posts