Photograph

Saw a picture of you last night. Thought about all the years we were together ALL night. Saw what you wrote about me. It made me angry. I didn't need to feel that way. I wondered why.

"You care too much."

That, I do. I can't put you on blast like you've done me & continue to do. You were a great friend to me. The side you showed me. But it hurts to know you played me (played yourself). As many times as I defended you, I come to find out in the past 9 months that for YEARS you've betrayed me often. & for what? I'll never know. I won't ever ask you. I just know I can't harm you. I've seen you harm yourself plenty, I just wish you peace. So if your assumptions about me bring you that then at least I can still provide you something worthy. In the end I suppose I win. I'm clean, free & am aware of the phenomenal woman that I am. No regrets here. I bet you have some though. YOU'RE actually the one who lost their "best" friend over some guy- wait. A cheating, lying dude that gave you herpes.

Oops.

XO
-jENNiFER


Popular Posts